We are looking for content writers with a strong interest in the Human Resources world. The articles you write will be of a helpful nature to our growing user-base with particular focus on helping employees to improve in various areas.
We require the following:
- Fluent English – if editing of your articles is required, you will not be accepted
- Experience with WordPress
- Examples of your existing published online work
- Ghost writers will be considered but we still require that you show us existing, related articles online that include your name.
How To Apply
To apply, we ask that you forward us your CV along with 200 words describing ‘How To Improve Your TimeKeeping’ . Finally we ask that you take our psychometric test.
- Forward a copy of your CV to [email protected]
- Write a 200 word article entitled ‘How To Improve Your TimeKeeping’
- Complete this 10 minute test