1. Log into your account.
If you haven’t got a TeamBuilder account yet, you need to get one. Get a TeamBuilder account.
2. Click Take Test via Email.
3. Enter the name of position you are trying to fill. If you are currently hiring a sales manager, type sales manager.
4. Another way to invite your candidates is to enter their email address.
You will see list of people you have invited this session below.
5. Note: You can also invite yourself and then forward the email you receive. Your link will include your own CompanyID which will mean tests taken using that link will be stored against your TeamBuilder account. Forward the email to anyone in your team, company or even a corporate group email address.
6. Alternatively, copy the link at the bottom to the recruitment page of your website or a relevant page on your intranet to allow job applicants and employees to take the test in their own time. If you don’t know how to do this, ask an IT member of staff to do this for you.
7. Embed the test in your site – if you would like to do this, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help. It’s incredibly easy but involves iframes and other techy stuff.