The sample report below is of a steady individual – the lifeblood of your business. These individuals work best in a role where they can be secure that there is precedent to rely on and they will tend to give a consistent, continuous, reliable output. Give them a well-designed role to perform and they will work hard at it, continuously improving in speed, efficiency and output month after month.
To get your own free SoftSkills report, take the soft skills test.
To use SoftSkills in your next recruitment campaign, first sign up for the free trial and someone will be in touch to discuss.
Soft Skills Report for Mr Steady Simpson
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Soft Skills of Mr Simpson
This overview outlines the natural soft-skills of Mr Simpson and has an accuracy of more than 80%. It does not take into account soft-skills they may have gained through training.
Key-traits: Patient, persistent, suspicious, thoughtful
Thorough, sincere, loyal, genuine, amiable, kind, suspicious, security conscious, possessive, hard-working, reserved, reflective, non-aggressive, sometimes irritable, persistent, dependable, asks “why”.
- Mr Simpson has the ability to present a calm and unruffled exterior and uses his good listening skills to great effect.
- He is able to stick at a task and see it through to its ultimate conclusion.
- As a team member, Mr Simpson is open, patient and tolerant of other team members.
- He has the innate ability to calm more excitable colleagues.
Value To The Company
- Enjoys performing to an accepted work pattern.
- Has no difficulty in sitting or staying at one place.
- Tends to develop special skills.
- Expresses quiet satisfaction with the job.
- Is generally composed and has a calming effect on others.
- Tends to be loyal to the organisation.
- Performing to an acceptable work pattern.
- Sitting or staying at one place.
- Can be very patient.
- Likes to develop special skills.
- Expresses satisfaction with the job.
- Can be calm and composed.
- Will follow the process.
- Extremely fair and judicious.
- Logical approach.
- Likes to reflect on decisions overnight.
Secondary strengths: not impulsive in decision making, has the ability to take an independent stance
Leadership & Motivation
- Coaches and counsels.
- Seen as genuine and approachable.
- Looks for total commitment from others.
- Factual and reflective.
Secondary strengths: accommodating of others
, self-reliant and original
- Good listener.
- Comfortable both with facts and feelings.
- Factual and objective communicator.
- Prefers to deal in facts rather than feelings.
Secondary strengths: careful in regard to the message, good at being original with the message
- Employs systems to help attain goals.
- Meticulously plans on a daily basis.
- Logically detailed.
- Good at setting the big picture objectives.
Secondary strengths: explains goals to others, can set unconventional goals if needed
- Will want to see any ideas carefully thought out.
- Good team player so will co-operate with others in creativity.
- Logical, so ideas are generally well considered.
- Prefers to deal with facts.
Secondary strengths: will weigh up the pros and cons, can suggest unconventional ideas