Abdul supports Improved Employees Canadian and Saudi Arabian customers. If you are in either of these regions you can hire Abdul to help you with any HR training or TeamBuilder/DISC training you require.
If you wish to hire his services, please contact us.
• Innovative, dynamic, and passionate HR professional with over 34 years’ experience in diverse industries with proven-record of achievements as per HR best practices.
• Extensive experience and broad competency across the entire HR management spectrum in multi-industry, multi-cultural settings.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills, goal & results oriented, and excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
• Computer literate, and fluent in English, Arabic, and Italian along-with basic French.
May 2011 – Present (1 year 8 months) Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
I am a freelance, self-employed HR & Org. Development Consultant specializing in:
1. Designing tailored compensation solutions involving:
a. Conducting job evaluations, designing and implementing customized salary scales
b. Designing performance based compensation structures (commission, bonuses, incentives, etc.)
c. Conducting salary surveys
2. Job profiling and designing customized job descriptions;
3. Developing and implementing customized performance structures
4. Succession planning including localization
5. Developing and implementing customized and comprehensive HR Policies & Procedures
6. Conducting HR audits
7. Recruiting and executive search including conducting focus interviews and psychometric assessments
Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Construction industry
May 2006 – April 2011 (5 years) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
– Directed organizational development including putting in place and maintain the HR infrastructure for the entire Company; conduct audits to ensure the implementation of the practices, policies, and plans.
– Managed manpower planning, employee appraisal, training and development, and succession planning.
• Managed Head-Hunting and Executive search including short-listed candidate assessment, conducting focus interviews, and administering psychometric tests.
– Managed the SLA (Service Level Agreements) process between operating business cores and support services departments.
Abdul Munye has 2 recommendations (2 co-workers) including:
September 2003 – April 2006 (2 years 8 months) Kitchener, Ontario
– Provided HR Consultancy for international firms including putting in place HR structures.
– Conduct executive/management assessment and recruiting including conducting focus interviews and psychometric testing.
– Completed various assignments in the Middle East.
December 2004 – December 2005 (1 year 1 month) Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
• This was an assignment under which I was seconded by Brava Business Services to the Sunset Beach Resort.
• Put in place a complete HR infrastructure including but not limited to: job evaluation, salary scale, job profiling, and performance management.
• Day-to-day operation of HR
January 1994 – July 2003 (9 years 7 months) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Directed the overall HR operation for the entire group including but limited to:
– Developing and implementing an effective HR infrastructure.
– Directing talent acquisition.
– Developing and an implementing and effective compensation and benefits structure.
– Implementing an effective organizational development system.
Managed the over-all insurance policy portfolio, i.e., property, motor, motor testing, medical, liability, etc.